End. End.

Awesome

As a flash animation this is just plain top notch. I'm only docking a point because as good as it is, it just comes off as inferior to shock because the fighting is too stop and go. It doesn't have that "holy fuckI can't believe I just saw that" awesomeness of SHOCK2. It's still fucking fantastic though.

Pacman - The Movie Pacman - The Movie

ahe!

I just stumbled on this. Congrats on frontpage, you've grown up so much. <3

The Last Stick Figure The Last Stick Figure

You killed EP!

You rat bastard.

Imperial Rage Imperial Rage

That was stupid

There's no real animation in it. We don't know if you're a good animator or just a good artist. Also that whole "General who became a slave that challenged the empire" thing really rips from Gladiator. Aside from the Jedi part its basically word for word.

The Cart Attendant The Cart Attendant

=/

What the hell was that?

JDub responds:

You tell me.

Icons Ep 1 Icons Ep 1

meh

Supposed to be an animated comic strip? Two post-teen roommates discussing video games and pop culture references? Yeah, thats only been done like a 100 times already.

TheTreeman responds:

ya but this one is actually funny

HALF LIFE2 - Blow Me Away HALF LIFE2 - Blow Me Away

um...

I was expecting some kind of linear progression through this. You just show a random bunch of tweened symbols and traced characters and backgrounds. Not entertaining in the least.

Taco-man: Hot Coffee Taco-man: Hot Coffee

bah

This topic has been discussed over and over again troughout the net. You didn't say anything that hasn't been said a thousand times over already. They jokes were kind of bland too.

Salad Fingers Episode 6 Salad Fingers Episode 6

eh...

You should really stop with this, and burnt face man. Your humor is really based on random ideas you get which is why tieing down to a series like this really isn't you. It just episode after episode of something that stopped being funny or creepy after episode 2. People watch it now just out of habit. But do whatever. Frankly I'd be happier with more movies like the child that smelt odd.

Halo Armageddon Halo Armageddon

lol

That was some genius shit.